We make every effort to ensure that your child feels comfortable in our nursery. Our nursery volunteers are screened and hand selected to provide your child the best care possible. We want you, as a parent, to know that your child is being cared for in a loving, Christian, manner.
Cross Point Free Will Baptist Church WELLNESS POLICY
In our church nursery, we strive to maintain a healthy, clean and safe environment at all times. We ask that you, as responsible parents, keep your child at home if they exhibit any of the following symptoms:
- Diarrhea (in the past 24 hours)
- Temperature above normal
- Vomiting ( in past 24 hours)
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Head Lice (until completely clear)
- Rash of unknown origin
- Skin infections (until completely clear)
- Ringworms (until completely clear)
- Green-colored nasal discharge
In general, it is a good idea to make certain that your child is symptom free for 24 hours before leaving them in the nursery. The nursery staff and volunteers do not administer medicine to children.
Caregivers will feed your child a bottle or juice that you provide. Formula must be premixed. Your child's bottle or sippy cup must be labeled. Cheerios and animal crackers are provided to children of age as snacks, unless parents specify otherwise.
- The nursery will be inspected to ensure children's safety.
- No glass containers are allowed in the room at anytime.
- Toys and activities shall be provided that are appropriate to the age of the children present.
- Toys will be cleaned and disinfected after child care.
- Gloves will be worn when changing diapers and the changing pad will be disinfected after each diaper change.